Friday, June 3, 2011

TGIF



Good Morning






Mood: Cheerful & Cautious






Music listening to: It Takes Two






TGIF!! How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is hunting for Gila monsters this morning but as soon as she sees one she will wake up and start her day. Any plans for today?






I have a few errands to run this morning out on the air base. Elise is hosting her Marathon bridge game here this afternoon. Speaking of games we went to the DDC yesterday and we did not do well at all, but it was a lot of fun. I am going to put the blame on not having enough Jack and Cokes, smile.






We had a very nice dinner last night. We had lettuce, tomatoes, shrimp tamales, Italian tamales, salsa, cheese crisps and plenty of beer to wash it all down. It was great! I am thinking about another cup of coffee and a donut about right now.






Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.



Cheers............






Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Jane and John, what is up?






Loraine, have a good one.






Steph, how are you this morning?






Flo and John, how are you?






Joe and Mary, anything new?






Ross, what is up for the weekend?






JT, I will hit DM this morning as soon as it opens.






Sis, how are things in the (A)?






Rory,how are things going in Fallen?






Herman, anything for my book yet?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...