Monday, June 27, 2011

Good Night It's HOT!

Good Night

I have got to tell you it is just too hot! It is 6:45pm and it is 110 degrees. No rain, no breeze, not enough ice cold beer anywhere, smile. Chris was paid a visit by my nurse supervisor and he enjoyed the visit and so did I. I got some news on what is new and what is going on in the area.

I got all of my errands taken care of this morning and I did not go out again until I had to fill the fountain. I swear I saw a bird putting on sun block and flip flops, smile. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is catching up on her email.

We had soup for dinner and red peppers, carrots, a cheese sandwich, and cucumbers and onions. We got it all down with some root beer. Man it is hot,we need some rain badly. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night. I hope that you are cool, calm and collected?
Cheers..................

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, sleep well.

Shoo Shoo, have a good evening.

Flo and John,stay cool.

Jane and John, stay cool and rest.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

At least Monday is out of the way. Can the weekend be far behind???

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...