Monday, June 20, 2011

Lookout It's a Hot Monday!!




Good Morning








Mood: Melting








Music listening to: Why Can't We Be Friends by War








Monday beware! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still on vacation but as soon as she gets a whiff of smoke and she feels the heat she will know that the vacation is over and she will start her day. Any plans for today?








Chris is going to be paid a visit from one of his case managers this morning and I have to run a few errands. I know that you are waiting to hear about our trip to Seattle and I want to tell you about it, but it will have to wait until this afternoon when things settle down a bit, smile!








The coffee is good this morning and the donut that I am having along with it is very good too! I had a very nice Fathers Day and I want to thank everyone for the nice cards and greetings and the many phone calls I received.








We had a very nice breakfast yesterday with Paula and Marty at their home. Paula went all out and the breakfast was wonderful. As a matter of fact I chowed down and I was totally full. Later in the day we watched a DVD with Chris called "Paper Man" and it was strange but very good. We also watched a DVD given to us by Paula and Marty called " La Mission" and it was excellent.








After Rosemary arrived to care for Chris we departed for Zemems for dinner. We were joined by Paula and Marty and the food was excellent as always and we got it all down with a bottle of red and a bottle of champagne. After dinner we went downtown to place called the "Hub" for ice cream a perfect way to end an evening.








We returned home and Elise hit the sheets to read and I watched a little TV until Rosemary left for the night. I checked on Chris and I followed Elise and it was lights out and s end to a very good day. Well, I had better get Chris set and ready for his visitor. Have a good day and stay safe, happy and cool. The picture above is just a sample of the good time we were having in Seattle. My Elise is a character isn't she?




Later..................








Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.








JT, how are things in Tempe?








Jane and John, what is new?








Steph, how are you?








Liz, what is new?








Rosie, what is going on down under?








Ross and Denise, how are you?








Shoo Shoo, any plans for today?








Roy, Sandy and Susie, how are you doing today?








Loraine, did you behave while we were away?








Flo and John, how are you?








Sis, how are things in the (A)?








2 comments:

Susie of Arabia said...

Love the pic!

Nancy said...

Great pictures! So nice to see Roy and Susie's smiling faces...and yours and Elise's too, of course! Looks like you had a wonderful and COOL trip!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...