Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Weekend Is Here!



Good Morning






Mood: Crappy






Music listening to: I Feel For You by Chaka Khan






It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:05am, I was awakened from a dream that I was having. It was with Mum and others and it was very strange indeed.






I got Chris settled and ready for Elise. She will be caring for Chris this morning. I am on my second cup of coffee and I am thinking about a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, smile. Any plans for today?






Elise prepared pasta with Italian sausages that grilled last night, it was fantastic. We shared a bottle of Ruffino and it was good too! Marv was caring for Chris last night. We watched a DVD that was excellent. It was called "The Letter" and it stared Betty Davis, yes I said Betty Davis. I was in vintage black and white, that alone made it special. It gives you the feel of what a true movie is and we recommend it's viewing.






After the movie we worked on a crossword puzzle and we watched TV. We are going to go to a live concert this evening at St. Marks Church given by the Desert Voices. After that we are going to the Outback for dinner. They have the steak and lobster back, which is very good. Of course we will have some red and we will top that off with a Walla be Darn as well.






Well, I have to run out to the air base this morning to gas up the Kia and stop at the credit union as well. Have a great day and enjoy the weekend.



Later..............






Marcie, Jet are you up yet?






Olivia, always good to hear from you.






Shirlene, we are glad that the tamales arrived. Enjoy!






Loraine, what is up for the weekend?






Jane and John,what is happening?






Shoo Shoo, what is new?






Flo and John, thank you for the pics.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

After that grilled ham and cheese, you won't feel crappy any longer! (=:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...