Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thirsty Thursday!!

Good Morning

Mood: Hopeful

Music listening to: Flashlight

How are you? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is still cloud hopping this morning but she will be up and headed for the gym soon. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

We will be taking Chris to a routine doctor's appointment this morning. We had a very nice evening last night with Bucky and Dena. We shared a couple of bottles of red and we shared a fantastic dinner. We had salad, veal piccata, and a chocolate dessert that was excellent.

Lupe made some albondigas, yes I said albondigas one of my all time favorite meals. It was delicious. After dinner we played a few games of Wizard and that is always fun. Elise and I will be going out to the DDC to pick up our perks. We will see if our luck is still with us, so wish us luck, OK?

Well, I had better get Chris dressed and set for his appointment. Have a great day.
Later.............

Marcie, Jet let's get a move on.

JT, I will fill your order as soon as I can.

Loraine, the artist name is Justin Bua,he lives in New York. He does great work.

Shoo Shoo,stay safe.

Jane and John, have a good one.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Thanks for the name of the artist. You're right. His stuff is great! Also great was the white wine you and Elise gave me for my birthday. For red wine drinkers, you two sure know how to pick a chardonnay!

Thanks!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...