Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday!



Good Morning






Mood: Sluggish






Music listening to: Memories of you by PM Dawn






How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning after she stops looking for Geckos, smile. Any plans for today?






I have to run out to the air base to pick up a few things this morning. We are going to Reid Park to listen to the Pops Concert. Of course we will have grilled chicken, baked beans, popcorn and of course some vino. Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris.






We enjoyed the concert at St. Marks last night that was given by the Desert Voices of Tucson. After the concert we went to the Outback for dinner. We has wings,of course, salad, baked potatoes with the works and their famous honey wheat bread. Elise had he fillet with lobster tails and I had the sirloin with lobster tails. You know that we shared a bottle of red,right? For dessert we each had a Walla-b-Darn that was very good.






We returned home and I checked on Chris and it was lights out. We were glad to see Shoo Shoo and Stu at St. Marks. It is always good to see them. Well, I had better get myself motivated. Have a good Sunday and lookout for tomorrow because you know what that is, right?



Later............






Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Shoo Shoo and Stu, it was good to see you last night.






Monna, how are you?






Erika, what is new in Germany?






Steph, how are you?






Loraine, I did not make my grilled cheese sandwich, I opted for a donut.






Ross and Denise, how are things?






Rosie. what is new?






Shirlene, are you getting enough rest?






Sis, is everything OK? I haven't heard from you in a few days. The (A) is still there isn't it, smile?






Angelica, how are you feeling today?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...