Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hump Day!!







Good Morning










Mood: Nostalgic










Music listening to: All Night by Lionel Richie










It's Hump Day! How are you? I started the day at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is floating down one of the washes this morning but she will be starting her day as soon as she hits a grocery cart, smile. Any plans for today?










I am on my second cup of coffee this morning and I am thinking about bacon and eggs for some reason. We have nothing planned so far for today but it is early and it is a Hump Day. I am sure that we will be watching a DVD this evening and I will be going over my packing list for Seattle.










Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Hump Day and be happy.










Later.............










Marcie, Jet have a good one.










Rosie, always good to hear from you.










Loraine, we will be headed out on the 14th and we will return on the 17th.










Shoo Shoo, what is new?










Jane and John, have a great day.










1 comment:

Loraine said...

I saw Elise today and she seems to be looking forward to the trip. Bet you are too. She also said she made a killer banana pudding last night. No comment from you??? (=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...