Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another Hump Day!



Good Morning






Mood: Irritated






Music listening to: Treat Her Like A Lady by The Temptations






Hump Day is here! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is hang gliding over the Grand Canyon this morning, but she will be back down to earth very soon. When she touches down she would prefer a Redbridge. Stay thirsty my friends, smile! Any plans for today?






We are going to visit with Bucky and Dena this evening. We are looking forward o hearing about their recent trip to Italy for three weeks. I cannot wait to her about what they saw, drank and ate. I miss living in Italy,it's the best. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.






Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Hump Day!



Prost.................






Marcie, Jet wake up!






Ross, how are things in wintery down under?






Loraine, what is up ?






Jane and John, continue to take it slow and easy.






Monna, how is everyone?






JT, I received you request.






Herman, anything for my book yet? Jerome is sending items to include in it.






Angelica, have a good day and get some rest while you can.






Steph, how are you?






Carol, what is new around your way?






Rosie, any plans for the near future?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Another one of those great calendar illustrations? Who is the artist?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...