Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh No it's Monday!!



Good Morning






Mood: Cautious






Music listening to: Working My Way Back To You by the Spinners.






Monday oh no! How are you? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris.



Elise is well you know, but she will be up post haste to start her day. Any plans for today?






I have to get my car's emission test one and renew my registration this morning. So that means off to the dreaded DMV, smile. We had a very nice evening at the Pops Concert in Reid Park and it was once again packed with people. We devoured grilled chicken and baked beans, cherries, popcorn and of course a bottle of red. There is only one more concert and we plan on attending that one as well.






Well, I had better check on Chris and get his day moving along. Have a safe Monday!



Later........






Marcie, Jet have a safe day.






Loraine, wake up!






Jane and John, what is going on today?






Rosie, you are on a roll again.






Oliva, so good to hear from you.






Shirlene, have a wonderful day.






Herman, anything for my book yet?






Joe and Mary, how are you?






Shoo Shoo, what is new? Hey do you think you and Stu could attend the next Pops Concert?












No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...