Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good Night



Good Night






How was your day? Things went well here in the desert of Tucson. It has been a very hot one today and it is 92 degrees right now. I got all of my errands ran and I took my time to make sure I didn't forget anything. I have been doing that lately, smile!






Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had waffles, sausages, and hot coffee. It was great. We watched another episode of the "Tudors" with Chris and he loved it. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise toning up her slot machine skills on her computer, smile.






Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great evening and enjoy.



Cheers...........






Marcie, Jet sleep well.






Jerome, it was good to hear from you today.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...