Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cool Tuesday!



Good Morning






Mood: Taking it Slow and Easy






Music listening to: I Wanna Know by Joe






How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is being chased by a couple of Javalina this morning but as soon as she hops into a tree she will wake up and start her day, smile. Any plans for today?






Well, I am still not well, now my lower back is bothering me this morning. Here I thought that I was getting younger on a daily basis. Could I be wrong? Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and that will give me a chance to run my errands and get a bit more rest.






We will finish packing today for our stay-cation to Safford. I will be making my famous tuna-jalapeno dip to take along with us. We have picked out a book on CD to listen to on the way there. It should be a restful trip and we both need it.






Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and be happy.



Later.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet get off of those pillows.






JT, any reason for the date of 10 June ?






Shoo Shoo, have a great day.






I want to thank everyone for the get well wishes, I appreciate it.






Erika, I hope that Klaus and Katja are feeling better soon.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...