Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Good Night

Good Night

How was your day? Well, it was a good one over here in central Tucson. I went to pick up my perks at the DDC. I had a much better day there this time. I won $190.00 on the slots and I collected and I returned home. I shared my winnings with Elise.

Chris and I watched Jaws 3 and he loved it. We also watched a horror, slasher movie called " Carver". You can see what this was about I am sure? Chris loved it and he was glued to the TV.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, sausages, and hot coffee. It was great. Elise also baked a loaf of gluten free bread that was really good. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her computer practicing on her bridge game on CD.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great night.
Cheers..............

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep well.

Ross, you are on a roll.

Loraine, have a good night.

Shoo Shoo, what did you do today?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...