Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday! We're Back In Tucson!



Good Morning






Mood: Totally rested and relaxed.






Music listening to: Feel For You by Shaka Khan






We're back! I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting his settled and ready for Elise. Elise is still resting this morning but she will be up and on the move real soon without a doubt.






We had a very nice stay cation in Safford, Arizona, but I will inform you about that later in the day. I want to pass on to you about what was waiting when we got back to Tucson.






I received a very special package from a very long time and dear friend named Shirlene who lives in New Orleans. She sent me a belated birthday day gift that really took my breath away. She made me a silk screen floral arrangement that is wonderful. Please take a look at the photo attached to our blog. It is really a work of art and we are truly grateful to Shirlene for it. So if you like this item please by all means contact her at her email address that I have included in this post. You will be amazed at the talent that she has.






I will get back to you later about Safford. Have a good day and stay safe and please checkout Shirlene's creations.



Cheers.............









No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...