Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Be Careful



Good Morning






Mood: Content






Music listening to: Have Fun by Confunksion






It's a Monday! I started the day off at 4:35am caring for Chris. Elise is still deep in la-la land, but she will be taking names and kicking butt shortly. Any plans for today? We will be taking Chris's van in for routine services this morning and I have one errand to run this morning.






I was awaken this morning by a dream that I was having. I was going out to get the newspaper and who did I see coming up the walkway? It was my brother Herman carrying two cases of soda. I was in shock and I took the soda from him and I asked him to come inside and he did and then he was gone. I woke up! Weird, eh?






We had a great dinner out with Marty at Zemams and we downed two bottles of wine and the food was great.We talked about Paula being in Mexico and about Marty's plans to join here there in a few days. We returned home and we worked on crossword puzzles prior to Elise calling it a night. I watched TV until Rosemary left for the night. I checked on Chris and I followed Elise in calling it a day.






Our friend Jane will be having surgery early this morning and our prayers are with her during this time and we wish her a speedy recovery. Well, I had better get busy. Have a safe Monday.



Later.................






Marcie, Jet, wake up!






Jane, we are with you.






Shoo Shoo, how are you doing?






Loraine, have a great day.






Monna, how are you?






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...