Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hump Day!!



Good Morning






Mood: Adventurous






Music listening to: Back In Love Again by LTD






Hump Day Again! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am due to the dogs were barking at something or they were having a conversation with other dogs in the area, smile. Elise is still guiding ships to be docked this morning but as soon as the fog lifts she will start her day, smile. Any plans for today?






No, plans for today as of yet. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I am going to roast a turkey breast this afternoon for dinner in our rotisserie. I love hot open-faced turkey sandwiches. I got hooked on them in my younger days back at home in Detroit. I used to get them from a small eatery near the train station, they were delicious.






Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get the turkey breast seasoned and ready to aroma-tize the house. Hmm, hmm good! Have great Hump Day and stay safe and happy.



Later...........






Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get to moving about sisters.






Steph, so sorry to hear about your neighbor, so sad.






JT, did you make it to Phoenix?






Monna, how is everyone?






Olivia, what is new?






Claudia, haven't heard from you in a while?






Shoo Shoo, what is up? See you tomorrow evening at Fire & Spice.






Loraine,have a good one.






Jane and John, are you rested or tired?






Herman,I am about to start on your portion of my book. Did you receive the email on what I needed from you to include in the book?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...