Thursday, May 26, 2011

Another Thirsty Thursday!





















Good Morning


















Mood: Adventurous


















Music listening too: Freak Show


















How are you this morning? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is completely covered this morning, she must be in a cave searching for one of those giant bats that we have here in Arizona. As soon as she sees it she will scream and start her day, smile. Any plans for today?


















I have a couple of errands to run this morning. Angelica will be here to care for Chris. Elise fixed a very nice dinner last night. We had tamales, tomatoes, corn on the cob, and tiny potatoes. We got it all down with a martini, followed by long island iced tea, yes we did.


















We watched a couple of DVD as well. One was Daddy's Little Girls and the other was called Broken Arrow. The later was very interesting about what happened to the Navajo and the Hopi in the the four corners area here in the west. It was very disturbing to say the least. Later we worked on crossword puzzles until Elise hit the sheets. I watched a little TV until Rosemary left for the night.


















Well as promise the above photos are of our tent that I put up to see what it would look like. I did not stake it to the ground not did I put the top over it. It was fun putting it up. Lampchop watched me the whole time while I labored very hard. Just as I was about to say a few choice words, (@#$%, *&^%, WTF) Elise came out to give me a hand and we did it. We love the tent. It is a 8 man sleeper with two windows .


















We are going to go to the Gaslight Theatre this evening to see a live play. We will meet up with Donna, Chris massage therapist and Angelica will be joining us as well. It should be a fun evening. Well, I had better get to work. Have a wonderful day.









Later....................


















Marcie, Jet hop to it.


















JT, sorry we could not be of help with the sofa.


















Rosie, you are on a roll. I like it.


















Ross, good to hear from you as always.


















Shoo Shoo, how are you?


















Loraine, ready set,beat down is coming!


















Joe and Mary, I finally got the secret to of fishing.


















Jane and John, how are things this morning?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I was outside listening for any *$#& but didn't hear any so I guess you were good.

Good at putting up tents, that is, not necessarily Wizard. (=:

Yeah, the test is coming soon!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...