Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday!

Good Morning

Mood: Hopeful

Music listening to: I'll Love You Forever

Howdy! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise just rolled over and she is starting to purr, but she will be up very soon. The wind is really blowing this morning here in the Old Pueblo. The chimes are putting out some really good tunes along with the chirping birds. Any plans for today?

After Angelica arrives to care for Chris this morning I have a few errands that I need to complete. I also will make a run out to the DDC to pick up our perks and try my luck at the slots for a short while. Wish me luck,eh? The coffee is good and I am eyeing another glazed donut to go along with my second cup of the morning.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and be careful out there. In the video Elise is in yellow below the screen.
Later............

Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get this day rolling.

JT, how did it go up in Phoenix?

Shoo Shoo, what is up for today?

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Joe and Mary, what is new around your way?

Monna, how are you?

Rosie, what are you planning for the week?

Sis, what is new around the (A)?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...