Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hump Day Again!



Good Morning






Mood: Content






Music listening to: The Second Time Around






It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still being chased by Javalina this morning but she has them beat by a couple of steps. Any plans for today?






I am going to set up a 8 man tent today in the backyard to see how it looks. I purchased it for when we get the urge to rough it in one of the many camping sites here in Arizona. So if all of a sudden you hear @#%@, or *)*($, it will be me having trouble putting the tent up,smile.






Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I will be giving her some instructions on the use of Chris's van today as well. Well, it did not rain yesterday so my car is still nice and shiny and clean. Well, I had better get another cup of coffee and see what I have to snack on, my stomach is starting to talk to me and it is saying @#%@. Have a great Hump Day!






Chin,chin!






Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Erika, how is everyone in Germany?






Jane and John, how are you?






Shoo Shoo, how are things going?






Susie, we are looking forward to visiting you in Washington.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...