Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day!



Good Morning






Mood: Reflective






Music listening to: Forget Me Not by Patrice Rushin






Happy Memorial Day!! I started the day of at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is sound asleep but she will be up soon to start her day. I put the coffee on and I am going to have a donut or two to go along with it. I put out the flag this morning in honor of my comrades in arms past and present. Any plans for today?






It is a Monday so no plans here,smile. We had a very nice breakfast yesterday at the Country Fox. We went to here the Pops Concert in the park last night and it was packed with people. They gave a tribute to all of the military services and Elise stood with me when the played the Army Song. It was a very nice evening.






Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Memorial Day and reflect on what this day means to us all.



Later...........






Marcie, Jet, have a good day.






Ross, good to hear from you.






Erika, how are things?






Susie,how are you doing?






Shoo Shoo, stay safe today.






Loraine, glad I was able to bring the vino over.






Jane and John, take it slow.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...