Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo



Good Morning






Mood: Content






Music listening to: Erotic City by Prince






Happy Cinco de Mayo!! How are you today? I started the day off at 5:00am thinking about a margarita Ole.I am caring for Chris this morning until Angelica arrives to take over. Elise is covered completely this morning so that means she is really in la-la land. She will be up soon and headed for the gym. Any plans for today?






We may go to the movies this afternoon if the times are right to do so. We are going to meet Shoo Shoo and company at Fire and Spice this evening for dinner and some live jazz. It should be a fun evening. I know that I will be saying margarita,por favor!






Well, I have to tell you that our turkey breast turned out great. It was well seasoned, moist and juicy and just plain delicious. I almost hurt myself, smile! Elise prepared some fresh green beans and some squash and it was fantastic. We got it all down with a bottle of red of course. In a few days we will have leftover turkey open faced on bread with hot gravy. This is one of my favorite meals on the planet, yes it is.






I had better get to poppin and get this day moving along. Have a great day and stay safe.



Later...............






Tiger,Marcie, Jet let's get busy.






JT, haven't heard from you since your trip to Phoenix?






Shoo Shoo, she you this evening.






Ross, how are things down under?






Loraine, I may become a Playboy. What do you think?






Sis, how are things in the (A)?






Rosie, how are you doing?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

A little Playboy in a guy is a good thing! (But talk to Elise first.)

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...