Monday, May 16, 2011

Lookout It's A Monday!!

Good Morning





Mood: Sick





Music listening to: Get Off by Foxy





It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is butting heads this morning with our mountain rams, but as soon as she gets knocked off of the mountain she will start her day, smile. Any plans for today?





We enjoyed the concert at Reid Park last night and there was a very nice crowd out to hear the Tucson Pops. Elise and I enjoyed baked beans, grilled chicken and of course a bottle of red. The moon was full and we even got a very nice breeze as well, a perfect night.





We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night. We will decide as to what we will pack for our stay-cation in Safford, AZ. We are leaving on Wednesday morning headed for the Kachina Hot Springs for a dip in the hot springs, a massage and a full body wrap. We are looking forward to it and it may help Elise's back a bit.





Well, I am on my second cup of coffee this morning and the danish that I am having long with it is just great. I am a bit under the weather this morning and it started last night at around midnight. I began to cough, I had a pounding headache, chest congestion, and of course I had to pay rent in the (Loo), for quite a while. I am still feeling a bit blah, but I am much better than I was last night.





Well, you have a good Monday and stay safe.


Later............





Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a grand day.





Rosie,you are on a roll, I like it.





JT, how are things?





Shoo Shoo, have a good week.





Loraine, we jumped the broom after the ceremony when it was just us two. I was placed at the front door and we jumped over it into the house.





Sheila, how are you and Teresa?





Above is a short movie that we took at the Pops Concert last night.



1 comment:

Loraine said...

You are getting to be quite the techie - videos, talking dinosaurs, photos! Love 'em all!

Hope you are feeling better.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...