Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday!!



Good Morning






Mood: Relaxed






Music listening to: I Want You Back by the Jackson 5






It's the last day of May! How are you? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is still in her cave this morning but as soon as she runs into a bear or two she will start her day. Any plans?






After Angelica arrives this morning I have several errands to run. The coffee is good this morning and I think I will have a brochen with a little butter on it as well. Is it hot around your way? Yesterday was perfect here but that is only temporary here in the southwest desert.






Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and stay safe.



Later..............






Marcie and Jet, do you have any leftovers from yesterday?






Rosie, you are on a roll and I like it.






Loraine, have a good day.






Jane and John, keep a steady pace.






Herman,anything yet for my book?






Shoo Shoo, what is new?






Ross, is it still raining?






Sheila, how are things?






Sis, have a good day in the (A).

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...