Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good Night



Good Night






The day has ended and I rested most of the day. I am feeling a bit better, but my back is still hurting and now this cough is getting worse. Elise, Chris and I watched a DVD called "The Gift" with Kate Blanchard, it was very good with lots of twists and turns. Chris was glued to the TV he really enjoyed it.






We are all packed and ready to head out for Safford in the morning. We will more than likely hit Gus Balones for breakfast before we hit the highway. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at Vivace with her book club. Elise is going to bring me a pizza back for dinner, yummy!






Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great night.



Cheers..................






Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.






Erika, how is Katja and Klaus this evening?






Sheila, I let Elise know about your call. I gave her he email. Have a good night.















No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...