Monday, May 9, 2011

Good Night



Good Night,









Well another Monday is over and it has been pretty good. How was yours? I ran my errands and Chris and I relaxed for the most part today. We watched a DVD called "Titanic II" it was pretty good and it had a different twist on it.






Elise returned home at around 4:30pm and she prepared dinner. We had corn on the cob, tomatoes, red peppers, cottage cheese and roasted Portabello mushrooms. We got it all down with ice cold root beer. A very good meal.






Elise is with her chorus group practicing for the upcoming concert on the 14th of May at the Berger Center. She will have a few more practices prior to the concert, practice is always a good thing, eh?






Well, I had better get back to Chris. I am feeling a bit disappointed and worried this evening but it will pass, right? My milestone period is going nicely and I am sticking to it no matter what, smile.



Cheers.................






Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep well.






Jean, good to hear from you.






Shoo Shoo, sleep well.






Paula, you have a safe trip but have a bit of fun as well. You will be missed.












1 comment:

Loraine said...

OK - milestone period? Any explanations forthcoming?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...