Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday!!



Good Morning






Mood: Concerned






Music listening to: Living For The Love Of You by The Isley Brothers






How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is asleep right now but she was tossing and turning due to her back was bothering her during the night. Any plans for today?






Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I usually go to the DDC to pick up our perks, I will wait until Saturday to pick them up. I will hang around and continue to work on my book. It is coming along but it is a lot of work and I am still waiting on family members input.






We will pick up Chris's van this afternoon, it was in the shop for routine services. Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a good Tuesday and stay safe.



Later..............






Marcie, Jet have a good one.






Shoo Shoo, how are you?






Loraine, you had better get prepared for another beat-down in Wizard,smile.






Erika, how are you and the family doing?






1 comment:

Loraine said...

Talk is cheap, big boy! We'll see what you say on your Sunday blog.
(=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...