Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Good Night



Good Night






The day is just about done. How was yours? We picked up Chris's van and it is good to go. I took a chance today and I gave my car a good cleaning inside and out. I guess it will rain tomorrow, smile.






Chris and I listened to music on CD's today and we just rested and took it nice and easy. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner and it was very good. We had hot coffee, french toast and sausages. While we consumed our dinner we watched a couple more episodes of "The Tudors" it is very addicting and very good.






I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is checking her email. Well, I had better get back to it. Have a great evening.






Prost..............






Marcie and Jet, I texted with Tiger today and she gave me some insight about what is going on tomorrow with Richie. Prayers are still moving forward.






Ross, wow back to bad weather again. Stay safe.






Sis, good to hear from you today. I am glad that things are going well in the (A).






Tamika, did you get that call today?






Liz, have a good night.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...