Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Good Night



Good Night






Another day has hit the dust. It has been a good one, well most of it. I went to collect my perks at the DDC and I did not fair well at all today,but I had fun. Next time I go I must take Elise with me.






Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had crisp bacon, eggs,toast, and diced potatoes. We got it down with plenty of hot coffee. We also had grapefruit section for dessert.






I am caring for Chris right now and Elise is catching up on her email. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night all.






Cheers.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.






JT,how was Phoenix?






Jane and John, welcome back home you gypsies.






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...