Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Cutie Pie


How are you? I started the day off at 5:45am getting Chris settled for the morning. Elise is caring for Chris this morning. Any plans for today? We are going to go out for breakfast with Mum this morning at the Hungry Fox or to Biscuits. Later in the evening Mum wants to take us out for dinner and that is always a treat for us.


Yesterday was a very nice day no worries no problems just a very good day. Elise, Chris and I went to a Celiac fair and it was crowded but they didn't have as good a variety of vendors there as compared to last years. We sample a few items and Elise purchased some bread to try. After that we went to Costco a chore that Elise really hates because it always way too many people there and trying to find a parking spot is a game of wits and strategy.


We returned home and we watched a DVD that was pretty good and we devoured popcorn while we watched with a couple of rum and cokes, Yes!! After Rosemary arrived we went to get another DVD to watch while we ate dinner. We had BLT's for dinner a favorite of ours and we downed that with a couple more Rum and Cokes, Yessssssssssss!! Am I slurring or what? So was Elise! Just kidding!


After the DVD was over Elise called it a night and she departed to read some. I continued to watch TV until Rosemary left for the night. I went over to check on Chris and to feed the dogs and then I followed suit. A pretty good day. Elise and I are going to play a few games of ping-pong this afternoon out in the backyard. Well, I had better get busy and get ready for breakfast. Can you say another cup of coffee please?


Later..................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, wake up and get the day started, smile.


Ross, you guys have a good weekend and stay safe.


Flo and John great photos, thank you for sharing with us.


Shoo Shoo, have a good day and give our best to Ed. You are remarkable!!


I also want to thank everyone who commented about me sporting the H1N1 tee. I appreciate it very much and now my head has swollen up so that I may be turning into a pig, smile. Thank you!!


The photo above is of Q sporting her H1N1 tee. She stopped by to visit Chris for a short time yesterday.


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...