Friday, April 30, 2010

TGIF


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Forget Me Not's by Patrice Rushan


TGIF!! How are things? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is counting diamondbacks this morning but she will be slithering along very soon. I want to thank everyone for making my birthday a very good one. Thank you for all of the gifts,cards, emails and phone calls.


Any plans for today? I have to run a few errands later in the day and that is about it. We are having company for dinner this evening. Nanci and Jeff will be by for some steaks cooked over the grill and if it gets cool enough we may sit around the fire pit in the backyard and catch up on what has been going on with them. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.


Elise took me out for a birthday dinner last night at Pinnacle Peak one of our favorite places to dine. We meet Susie Taylor there a long time friend of Elise's. I have nicknamed her the Nomad because she is always on the go and she loves to travel all by herself, a amazing and comical lady. It was so good to see her again. We ate well let me tell you. Elise had the cowboy steak and so did I. Susie had a filet. We all had a salad and we shared beans, and bread. Elise had a baked potato and I had mashed with gravy. A grand way to end my birthday.


Earlier in the afternoon Kecia and her daughter Q stopped by to bring me a gift for my birthday. That was very nice of them and I appreciated it very much. Well,I had better get busy with Chris. Thank you all again for helping me to start a new year off with a bang.


Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger,Marcie, Jet, it's Friday let's party!


Shoo Shoo,how are you doing?


Sis, have a good weekend in the (A)


Rosie, any plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

Susie of Arabia said...

Glad to hear you had a nice time on your birthday. Pinnacle Peak is always fun. So there's another Susie besides me? Hmmmm.

Jessie said...

HI Susie,
Yes we enjoyed Pinnacle Peak and I had a very nice birthday. This birthday was different because it was been extended out. We will be celebrating all weekend, a four day b-day.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...