Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


It has been a very good day today. How about yours? I got a few more tee shirt orders out today and we helped Rosemary move some furniture today. The day has been a bit warm today and now I believe we are in need of some rain.


Elise and I played horseshoes on Wii and Chris had a good time laughing at us. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting. I am sure that she will bring me back some good Chinese food, can you say hot and sour soup, sweet and sour pork, hmmmm, hmmm, good.


Well, I had better get the dogs feed and get back to work with Chris. Have a good evening and a good Hump Day tomorrow.

Cheers...............


Good Night Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie and Jet, sleep well and get some rest.


Ross, you are on a roll today.


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...