Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day




Good Morning




Mood: Serious Emergency!




Music listening to: Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye (classic R&B)




How are you on this April Fools Day? I started the day off at 5:30 am caring for Chris and then it happened. I am now in a full fledged emergency mode because I have no coffee filters to make a pot of coffee. I am considering to call 911 or send a distress signal out to Starbucks. What are we going to do this morning? Maybe the Bat signal will do it? Help!!!




Elise is up and out swimming this morning but before she left I told her about this emergency and I hope that it does not hinder her workout. Boots is inside with me this morning and we are growling at each other, this is a true emergency let me tell you. How is your day going so far? Any plans for today?




I have to run a few errands today and we are going to go to the movies this afternoon when Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. We had a wonderful evening last night with Jeanne and Angelica. We played bridge and it was a lot of fun even though my partner Jeanne and I lost badly and we had to pay up. Our dinner was superb. We had KFC, mashed potatoes, gravy, bread, an assortment of veggies and appetizers. We washed it down with Jack and Coke, Jeanne had her special drink and Angelica made her special non-alcoholic drink. For dessert we had Flan and brownies that were great. It was a very nice evening and we are very thankful to have been there.




We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night. Well, I had better try to get a move on. I am sniffing coffee beans right now, I have it bad. Have a good day and stay safe.


Later..................




Good Morning Jeanne, thank you guys for a wonderful evening.




Tiger and Marcie, shake a tail feather.




Mary and Bob, hang in there.




Susie, good to hear from you and we wish Adnan the best.








No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...