Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Beware


Good Morning


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: Escapade by Janet Jackson


Beware It's A Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Actually I started the day off at around 2:30am due to the dogs barking and going berserk. I got up to investigate and I didn't see a thing so I returned to bed and I just was there. As usual if I am awaken I have a very hard time falling back to sleep. Now my other half is a different story, she falls right back to sleep without any problem and she does it a break neck speed, smile. Oh, to be so lucky!


Any plans for today? We had a very nice breakfast yesterday with Paula and Marty, it is always a pleasure to see them. We ate at a place called "A Shot In The Dark and the food was very good. Elise's Mum thought that they brought out to much food but before she knew it her plate was clean, smile. Thank you Paula and Marty for a great way to start the day.


We returned home and later in the afternoon Elise and I played ping pong in the backyard and Chris watched and laughed at us. After Rosemary arrived to care for Chris we went to the movies and we saw the movie " The Girl With The Dragoon Tattoo and let me tell you I was glued to the screen. It is a very powerful movie and I would recommend it to anyone 18 years of age and older. We returned home and I checked on Chris. Elise had already hit the sheets to read a book. After Chris fell asleep I called it a night as well.


I have to run a couple of errands today and we will get packed for our short trip to Las Vegas that starts tomorrow. Well, I had better grab another cup of coffee and get a move on. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.

Later..............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, let's shake a leg.


Ross and Denise, have a great week.


Rosie, what are you up to today?


Shoo Shoo, how are things going?


Loraine and Jim, have a good one.


Steph, how are you?


Monna, have a great day and give a shout out to everyone.


Herman, how are things/ Jerome and Keshia will be paying us a visit on the 29th of May thru 2 Jun.


Sis, let's get ready to cruise. Enjoy and have a lot of fun. Don't forget to take photos for us.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hope you have a great time in Vegas. Blow on those coins before you play them. I hear that's good luck!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...