Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good Morning (At Last)


Good Morning


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: All Night Long by Boney James


How are you doing? Long time no see, eh? First we would like to thank everyone who have expressed that they have missed our blog and that they would be glad when it returned. What a wonderful feeling that is for Elise and I, thank you so very much. We missed you too!


Next I would like to thank everyone who has purchased one of our H1N1 tee-shirts. We also thank everyone who has passed along the info about Wicked Awesome Enterprises the company that I am the business manager of. It is keeping Elise and I on our toes let me tell you.


I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out this morning working out or swimming. Boy, the coffee is good this morning, I am on my third cup, and I am hearing a sweet roll calling my name and it is winning me over. Yes!!


Any plans for today? I have to get to the post office to send out some tees that were ordered. Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon after Kecia arrives to care for Chris. Elise prepared a great dinner last night, let me tell you. We had cheese crisps, salsa, tamales, corn and beef, refried beans, and a few beers to wash it all down. Delicious dinner!


This evening we are going to Las Margaritas for dinner with Mum, Toni, Lee and Lois. Can you say Margarita and keep them coming? I am practicing saying it right now and I am good at it, smile! I will give info about our Vegas trip in the next blog posting and we took a couple of photos while we were there as well. Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get him ready for his massage that he and Elise will be receiving shortly. I have to tell you this sweet roll is so good, smile. Have a great day and we will chat at you later...............


Cheers............It is good to be back.........I missed you guys!


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a great day.


Loraine, I am glad that you liked the tee. Thank you.


Ross, what is new?


Rosie, Carol, Liz, thank you so much for your very kind words.


Monna, how is everyone doing?


Joe, anything new?


Flo and John, what is up?


Sis, how was the cruise? Photos please!

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...