Monday, April 26, 2010

Beware It's Monday!




Good Morning




Mood: Energetic




Music listening to: Can't Touch This by MC Hammer




How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise well you know Elise is counting sheep this morning but she will rolling along soon. Any plans for today? I have my sweet roll and cup of hot coffee next to me so I am doing OK so far.




We had a very relaxing day yesterday. We enjoyed our breakfast out with Mum at the Hungry Fox, and the food was very good. Later in the afternoon Elise and I played ping-pong out on the back patio and she kicked my bootie. 4 to 1, now that is a beat-down. We also played games on the Wii as well. We both surprised ourselves at how much better we have gotten at volleyball, horseshoes, and lawn darts. Wii is a lot of fun.




We had dinner with Mum at Furr's and the food was very good. It is one of Mum's favorite places to dine. Not fancy but the food is better than some places that cost so much more. Well,I had better get busy with Chris and later I will be doing some weeding in the cactus garden. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.


Later................




Good Morning Jeanne.




Marcie, Tiger, Jet, have a great Monday.




Rosie, how was the weekend?




Sis, how was your weekend in GA?




Shoo Shoo, I hope that you were able to get some rest over the weekend?








No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...