Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Special Day





































Good Morning
















Mood: Happy, Blessed
















Music listening to: Turn The Beat Around
















How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is still catching horny toads this morning but as always she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today? Today is my day due to it is my birthday and I am glad to be here to see another one go by.








The coffee is nice and hot this morning and the sweet roll is delicious.
















We had a very nice time last night up in the foothills with Jeanne and Angelica, and they prepared a dinner that was to die for. We also played a few hands of bridge and this time Jeanne and I won big time. As I was in the bathroom washing my hands after dinner, they pulled a fast one on me that caught me by surprise. I came out of the bathroom and there at the table were balloons, a birthday cake with candles and gifts. I was totally surprised let me tell you. They were really kicked my birthday off in style and Elise was in on the whole thing. Wow, what an evening.
















We took a few photos and they are posted above. They had me blushing big time with one of the gifts that they insisted that I model and I did sort of as you can see. I want to thank everyone for the cards, ecards, gifts. Thank you for making my day a very memorable one. Elise got me a very nice bouquet of roses and she is taking me out to dinner tonight to Pinnacle Peak and that is always a treat. Can you say Big Cowboy Steak? I can and I will.
















Well, I had better get back to caring for Chris. Rosemary will be caring for Chris this afternoon and this evening. Have a great day and enjoy, I am totally.
















Later...............
















Good Morning Jeanne.
















Tiger,Marcie, Jet, let's get busy.
















Berta, thank you so very much for the birthday greeting.
















Sheila, thank you so very much.
















Flo and John, thank you.
















Ross, thank you.
















Kimmy, thank you so much and thank you for the pie.
















2 comments:

Loraine said...

Happy, happy!

Jessie said...

Thank very much Loraine.
Jessie

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...