Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good Tuesday Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Touched


Music listening to: Could It Be I Am Falling In Love by the Spinners


How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is being lulled by the sound of chirping birds this morning. She will be up and taking flight herself soon. The coffee is good and I am thinking about a slice of toast or two to go along with it.


Kecia will be here this morning to care for Chris and I just might take myself a nap and try to catch up on some sleep. I do need to get some paperwork done but I will do it this afternoon sometime. Well, I had better get this party started. Have a good day and take it slow and easy.

Later..................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, let's shake a leg sisters.


Shoo Shoo, have a good day.


Flo and John, anything happening this week for you guys?


Shirlene, how are things going?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...