Monday, April 5, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


I hope that you day was a good one? Things went pretty well here today. I got all of my errands done and I stopped in to check on having some tees made here in Tucson for Wild Awesome Enterprises. I will pass on what info I got from All Star Imprinting to the owner of the our company.


Chris and I spent a lot of time outside today walking and sitting on the front porch watching the hummingbirds fly about. Elise prepared one of our favorite dinners tonight. We had cornbread, pinto beans, green peppers, carrots and tomatoes. Very good.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mum's house. I am starting to feel really tired and I think I need some additional sleep. Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a pleasant evening.


Cheers.............


Good Night Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, sleep well.


Ross, thank you for all of the great emails.


Shoo Shoo, have a good night.


Loraine, sleep well.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...