Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Dragging


Music listening to: Raspberry Beret by Prince


How are you? I started the day off at 5:35am caring for Chris. Elise is up and watering the yard early this morning. We will be dropping Chris's van off early this morning for a routine service. Wait a minute Elise has disappeared already, she is hard to keep track off, smile.


Any plans for today? We may go to the movies this afternoon when Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. I am being taken out to dinner at Cody's Beef and Bean this evening by Elise because her team lost in the Final Four final game. Way to go Duke!! Too bad Cody doesn't have champagne and caviar, so I will have to settle for a different fare.


I would like to take the time again to thank everyone who has purchased one of the H1N1 tees or who have passed along the info about them. I just ordered a new shipment and this time we will have black tees. Thank you very much! Also again I would like to thank everyone who has been following our blog and making comments in the response section of the blog.


Well, I had better get this Thursday started by grabbing a cup of coffee and maybe a oatmeal, raisin cookie or two, smile. Have a wonderful day and enjoy.

Later............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, take it slow and easy today.


JT, I am glad that you like your H1N1 tee. I will will have black ones in a few days.


Flo, hey I hope that rabbit problem is solved for now.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...