Monday, April 26, 2010

Good Night


Good Night,


Today has been a very good day for a Monday that is, smile. Chris and I rested and relaxed and we spent a lot of time outdoors in the 89 degree heat. I was all over the hammock and the dogs tried to join me.


I got my weeding work done and we will see how long that will last. Elise prepared a nice dinner this evening. We had soup, carrots, tomatoes, cottage cheese, bread and and Swiss cheese. A very good dinner.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mum's. Tomorrow is going to be a back breaker. We are going to help Rosemary move some furniture into her new house. I may have to have a shot of Jack prior to getting started, smile.


Well, you have a good night and a better tomorrow.

Cheers................


Good Night Jeanne.


Loraine, you have a grand evening.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, sleep well.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Is that Ray somethin' or what!?!! Love his music.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...