Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Humbled, Blessed


Music listening to: Love TKO by Teddy Pendergrass


It's Hump Day, so have a good one. I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is counting Gila monsters this morning but she will be snapping to real soon. I got a very nice surprise this morning. I have a dozen red roses sitting on the dining room table with a card on it addressed to me and a certificate for a tattoo that never expires.


It is from Elise for my birthday which is tomorrow, what a way to start the day. Elise is very good to me, and I am blessed to have her as my spouse, companion and my best friend. Thank You!!! I celebrated my 21st b-day last year and this year I am 20 years old. I count backwards don't you know, I may have to start going back to school soon,smile.


We have a lot of things planned for the rest of the week and weekend. To start it off we are going to visit Jeanne and Angelica in the foothills for dinner tonight and I am sure that we are going to play a few hands of bridge. I have to run a few errands this morning while Kecia is here caring for Chris. Rosemary will be caring for Chris this evening while we are at Jeanne's.


Any plans for this Hump Day? Well, I had better get another cup of coffee and get this day rolling along. Have a good one.


Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Jet, Marcie, your late let's wake up and get this Hump Day started.


Sharon,in the UK, thank you so very much for the b-day greeting. I love it.


Ross, I got your address change.


Sis, yep another year is upon me and I feel good. Have a good day in the (A).


Shoo, Shoo, you have a good day.


Flo, have a safe trip to California.
I forgot to mention that Elise brought me dinner back from her book club meeting last night at the Lotus Garden. I had rice, hot and sour soup, sweet and sour pork and rice with shrimp. I pigged out!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...