Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Tired,dragging


Music listening to: Rub You The Right Way by Johnny Gill


Hump Day is here! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is counting coyote this morning but she will be on the hunt very soon. My sleep got interrupted by the dogs last night deciding that they wanted to run around the yard and play and bark and growl at 12:30am. A bit later a police helicopter was circling around with it's spotlights on and that did not help either. So I am dragging this morning, but some hot coffee should put a little spark in my step.


I have to run a few errands this morning after Kecia arrives to care for Chris. I also have to make a trip to my office to turn in some paperwork as well. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Hump day and stay safe and happy.

Later............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, let's roll.


Steph, how are things?


Shoo Shoo, have a good day.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...