Saturday, April 10, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


The day has just about come to a close, and it has been a good one. I got my errands done and I even had a little time too rest up and relax. A miracle, huh? Elise and I we played games on the Wii for a while and after Rosemary arrived to care for Chris she made a homemade pizza.


It had cheese, mushrooms, black olives, pepperoni, feta and I believe a few chile's and jalapenos. We washed it down with a couple of glasses of Two Buck Chuck. We watched a DVD called " Soul Storage" and it was very good but strange as well it starred Paul Giamatti.


I am watching a bit a TV until Chris falls asleep and Elise has hit the sheets to read. We hope that everyone had a good day today?

Cheers...............


Good Night Jeanne, good to talk to you today and we are very pleased that Dave liked his Cabo Wabo tee-shirt.


Ross, keep those emails coming.


Rosie , great photos, thanks for sharing.


Tiger and Marcie, sleep well and dream good things.


Flo,tell John that leather is optional and as soon as I find an address for the biker chick I will let him know post haste.


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...