Saturday, April 10, 2010

Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening too: Love Train by the O'Jays


How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am checking and getting Chris settled. Elise is caring for Chris this morning after she returns from her workout. I started the day a bit later than usual at the suggestion of Flo who is worried about me not getting enough sleep and more than likely she is right. We will see if this helps out any. Thanks Flo!


Any plans for today? I have to run a few errands this morning, other than that no plans at all. Rather surprising for a weekend, eh? The coffee is good and hot and I am on my second cup already. I don't know why but I am thinking about a McDonalds sausage biscuit for some reason, smile. I have a few things that I need to get down out in the yard and I may tackle that today.


Well, I had better get to steppin and get this day moving along. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.


Later................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, take it slow and easy this weekend.


Flo and John, have a good one.


Shoo Shoo, how are you holding up?


Rosie, how are you?


Sis, only a couple more days and you will be cruising. Enjoy and give a shout out to everyone for us.


Loraine, have a restful weekend.


Steph, how are you?


Liz, where are you?




2 comments:

Jessie said...

Good Morning,
Elise and I would like to thank all of our followers, we appreciate you very much.Thank you for your response checks as well. Have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy!

Jessie said...

Flo,John, Loraine, Shoo Shoo, it is a warm one today.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...