Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well another day has just about ended, but this one did not turn out like I had anticipated. Kecia arrived to care for Chris and I hit the sheets to try to catch up on my sleep. It didn't go well due to the phone kept waking me up, so I just got up and stayed up. I still need the sleep because my body is telling me so.


This afternoon I ordered 30 more more tee-shirts and tomorrow I will go by All Star Imprinting to make sure that the order is correct. Elise prepared a very good dinner this evening. We had breakfast for dinner. We had buckwheat pancakes, sausages, and hot coffee. Delicious!


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mum's. Well, I had better get back to working with Chris. Have great evening and beware tomorrow is Hump Day!


Cheers...........................


Good Night Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, get plenty of rest this evening.


Loraine, the black tees are on order. Yes!!!!


Ross, I agree with you that to many different items with pizza does not go well at all. Glad that you didn't have to pay the piper the following day.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Hurrah for the black tee-shirts! Can't wait to dress up like a good-lookin' piggy!

Jessie said...

You are something else Loraine.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...