Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday


Good Morning


Mood: Joyful


Music listening to: Borderline by Madonna


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 6:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is caring for him this morning. Any plans for today? My first order of business is to get a cup of coffee and I know that it will be great because I just finished grinding up some fresh beans.


We are going out to breakfast this morning to a place called A Shot In The Dark. Mum, Elise and I will meet Marty and Paula there. I hope that the coffee is extra hot there because Mum has to have it that way or she will tell you about it, smile.


I have to run a few errands today while Elise is caring for Chris. We will begin our packing for our mini-vacation to Las Vegas that will start on Tuesday. I have my Players Club card already packed and ready to go chi-ching! We may go to the movies this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. Well, I had better get to rolling. Have a great Sunday, but beware tomorrow is that dreaded Monday.


Later................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, what is for dinner?


Ross, keep them coming.


Shoo Shoo, how are things going so far this weekend?


Rory, how are things in Fallen?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...