Thursday, June 6, 2024

Ciao!

Ciao!



How are you doing so far on this very hot Giovedi?

We just got back from having a nice breakfast at "Gus Balons".

Mia Moglie is now in her office on her Mac checking her emails. We will be hitting up Park Mall this afternoon to see the movie " Sight". We saw the movie "Ezra" yesterday and this movie is excellent. It is about a father and is son "Ezra" who is autistic. This movie was well done and reflects what families go through with an autistic family member. We recommend this one for sure.

I am still working on the "Chef Day" pictures. I will get them posted as soon as I can.

This evening is the first game of the NBA Finals. I have chosen Boston and my playmate as Dallas. The bet is on. The venue for the winner was "Wisdoms" but it is closed for renovations. So, the venue is "Wild Garlic" here in Tucson.

Here is today's Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!







Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Mia fidanzata must be suffering from heat stroke, because she thinks that she is going to spank me this weekend at the "Wizard Fest" that we are hosting here. I think that she needs to be covered in ice so she can get back to reality.

Today's challenge word is (fine). I will put a (fine) to what my fidanzata is dreaming about for sure.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, how are you feeling?

Capo Jim, what is going on around your way?

Dave, how are things going in your neck of the woods?

Rosemarie, take a girl's night out!

Lu, how are you doing?

Linda, how are things?

Edi, what is up for today?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo! It is just way too hot desert dwellers; don't you think so? We enjoyed a very good breakfast at "Gus Balon's&qu...