Thursday, June 27, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo!



It is just way too hot desert dwellers; don't you think so?

We enjoyed a very good breakfast at "Gus Balon's". We even picked up a Peach Cream Pie for tonight's debate. I wanted to get an Orange Cream Pie, but they were all out. It would have been very appropriate, eh?

Mia Moglie is out swimming. I just returned from dropping Sorella Jayne at El Con Mall. While I was out, I picked up a few items that I needed for Saturdays Chef Day.

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy! Another will follow this one soon.






Well, I had better get hydrated and so should you. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie  

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! Hey, how are you doing so far on this Sabato? I am busy caring for Elise, and I am making sure that she follows the doctor's...