Monday, June 10, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Exhausted!

Music listening to: Real Love by Mary J. Blige!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one for me. I asked her to play some "Ramsey Lewis" for me today.

Well, I started my day off at around 2:15am. I put feet to the floor because I could not sleep. I had a bit of a meltdown with tears. I woke up (angry), so I wrote about it in my (journal) that is on my iPad. I was unhappy that my getting up woke up my playmate. I explained to her why I could not sleep. So as posted above that my mood is (exhausted), that is why.

We enjoyed our evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, at the "Desert Voices" concert. It was very well done. After dinner we made our way over to "Bob Dobbs" for some dinner. The food was good and the "Jack and Cokes" my shorty and I had was the (sheet), smile! Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!

9 JUN MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO, MIA MOGLIE, IO.












Here is today's Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!




Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (Gente). There were a lot of (Gente) at the Desert Voices concert last night. Stay cool, fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Country Granny, how are you and Bob? 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E' un lunedi!

"Invecchia con me! Il meglio deve ancora venire".

Robert Browning

Loraine said...

Avere tanta gente al concerto è bello!


Invecchiare è solo un'altra parola per vivere.
Cindy Joseph

countrygranny47 said...

HELLO JESSIE,
BOB AND i ARE DOING OK, HOPING IT STAYS THAT WAY.
LOVE READING THE BLOG ABOUT CHRIS, MAKES TEARS JUST THINKING ABOUT HIM AT TIMES.
YOU BOTH TAKE CARE

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo! It is just way too hot desert dwellers; don't you think so? We enjoyed a very good breakfast at "Gus Balon's&qu...