Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



Did you cool off yet? To be honest I have not and it is time to hit the pillow.

We completed Chris’s Rocks that will be going around his Memorial Tree.

We saw the movie “Thelma” today. It is excellent. She reminded us of Elise’s mom. We recommend this movie for sure.

Tomorrow Mia Moglie will be getting her (heart) tattoo on her ankle for Chris.

Well, I had better load up a bowl of Soft Serve for dessert.  I will be posting day one of our trip to New Mexico tomorrow.

Sleep well, and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il servizio morbido ti rinfrescherà così potrai dormire.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! Hey, how are you doing so far on this Sabato? I am busy caring for Elise, and I am making sure that she follows the doctor's...