Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


MY SISTER'S MARCIE, TIGER, JET, AND ME WITH THE TOMAHAWK STEAK BONES!

Hey, how is your Taco Tuesday going? I am trying to stay cool here in the desert of Tucson.

I have been sorting through the hundreds of T-Shirts that I have on shelf. I am moving them to a better location in Chris's room for easier access to them. I have separated the everyday ones from the dressier ones if you will.

Azayla and I are listening to music on Pandora. She is stretched out on the floor, and she gives a snore every now and again.

Earlier I was working on my latest rock. I am almost finished with it and as soon as I am done, I will post it.

Later I am going to pound some chicken breasts for tomorrows Chef Day. My Sous Chef and I will be preparing "Chicken Parmesan". I want to make it (perfetto).

We hope that the Tacos are going your way today. Stay safe. I will have a chin wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie  

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! GRANNIES HUDSON AND CASSIDY! Is your Thirsty Thursday going your way? We just got back from having a good breakfast at "Gus Balon...